Tuesday, November 17, 2015

@5thchildmusic Breaks Down #MCWG w/ #TheProcess: "My Conversations..."

The first track, "My Conversations..." was produced by Traxx On Deck and features a soundbyte from the movie Fresh. It's one of the most powerful scenes in the movie IMO. The song was really based on these real life conversations that Brett Johnson and I have all the time about not really having a blueprint to follow to achieve success in the music industry. In the movie clip, Sam Jackson is playing Fresh's dad and is just telling him that he's going to have to suck it up and face these challenges without waiting for someone to hold your hand anymore. At the same time, sometimes I feel like God has been preparing me for every situation that I encounter and I can't get scared now. I have to do what he built me to do.

"Only Family Matters. Forget Friends. When ya Boy Meets World, finds Life ain't a sitcom, Superman on Krypton. Misfit. Folks that I lived with couldn't see me getting on."

‪#‎TheProcess‬ ‪#‎MyConversationsWithGod‬ ‪#‎5thChild‬ ‪#‎5thchildmusic‬

No comments: